Next Committee Meeting:
Monday, October 2, 2017 from 6:30-8:30 pm
SAPCC 2395 University Ave. W. #300E
The Transportation Committee works on connectivity, walkability, biking options, and multimodal transportation in our community.
The Transportation Committee meet every first Monday of the month at 6:30pm.
Minutes from previous committee minutes are archived and available to read online.
The Transportation Committee set the following goals for themselves in 2017:
2017 Committee Goals
- On-going projects:
- Continue monitoring Raymond Phase III and Como Phase I reconstruction.
- Continue engagement with the Grand Round in South SAP, reopening discussion to promote the best alignment of the route between Raymond and Pelham.
- Support new projects that accomplish our vision of complete streets:
- Offer input to the Territorial Road project and support to move toward development.
- Offer support and input to the Cleveland project (north of Como 2018).
- Coordinate with Land Use Committee on transportation-related topics in the Dominium development (Weyerhauser site).
- Help plan the National Walk Summit 2017, mid-September, including walking tour in SAP.
- Involve the committee in transportation issues for the 10-year planning process.
- Improve connections with neighbors of all types, including recruitment to the committee.